Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School is Here

We have officially made it through our second first day of school! School started yesterday with a lot of excitement. It is crazy in a small town like this how the school really is the center of the town. We are really glad to be back at school, although we are certainly tired! We are realizing that we have to get back into school shape. My feet and legs are definitely telling me that I have been on my feet all day, and my body is telling me that it is used to more sleep. I had also forgotten how little the kindergartners are at the beginning of school! I have a class of about 18 students, which is a great size. Michael is excited about the classes that he has this year, and it is really great for him because he has already built relationships with so many of the kids. Now that we are getting back into our old routine, it almost feels like we never left!

1 comment:

Shawn and Becky said...

I'm sorry we didn't get to see you when you were back visiting for the summer. I'm secretly happy you're back because I love to read all your happenings!