Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sun!

We are starting to get to the part in the year where the sun comes back... YAY! It's so nice to walk outside at the end of the work day and see light outside. For the month of December we only have about 2 hours a day of sunlight, so I rarely see the sun. Right now, the sun is coming up around 11am, and setting around 5pm. Before we know it, we are going to have to put the boxes back up in the windows. Hard to believe! Here is a picture of the sky when I got home a little after 5pm. (It is 25 below outside which is why the air looks all hazy).


Although the sun is up, I call it a "fake sun," because it is still so far away that it almost doesn't seem like it's real. It's obviously not warm sun when it's 25 below outside!

No comments: