The snow drift covering our stairs:
The crazy weather didn't end there! After the blizzard left town, the wind didn't go anywhere... in fact, it got worse. We had constant 35-40 mph winds blowing for 3 DAYS STRAIGHT this week (that's without stopping) and gusts up to 55mph. Michael and I had to walk into the wind going to work, so we had some serious resistance training on our way there, but then we were almost running on our way home with the wind pushing us from behind! We were definitely sweating by the time we got to school. I couldn't take my kids out to recess because the wind chill made it about 20 below outside, plus I didn't want any of them to be taken away by the wind. We walked home last night and the wind had finally died down, and it seemed like such an easy, uneventful walk home!
1 comment:
Cold...that looks cold!
Post a Comment