Sunday, May 11, 2008

School's Out For Summer!

We have officially made it through our first year of teaching, in the Arctic. We cleaned up our classrooms and turned in our keys yesterday. Now, we have 3 full months of summer to look forward to! We will be leaving Kotzebue this Tuesday and heading to Seattle. It has been a great year of learning new things, and it has been full of new experiences! We are excited to have a relaxing summer with our friends and family so that we can come back to the Arctic refreshed and ready for a new year.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Mike & Kel! We are excited to see you and hear more about your year! Please let us know when you will be down in Oregon and lets get together!!

Danielle said...

Yay for getting through the 1st year. It really hasn't been ALL too bad :) I have 17 more days left. I'm looking forward to it and so are the kiddos. I can't believe how fast it has went.