Monday, January 14, 2008

Arctic Entertainment

We had heard a rumor that if you throw boiling water into the air, when it's cold enough, it makes a pretty sweet reaction. Well, it was 40 below zero today, not including the wind chill (which made it around 60 below). So, we decided that there was no better time to try. Here are the results...


2 comments:

Annie Ruden said...

Whoa. I can't even imagine it being that cold. Dan & I ended up buying tickets to Hawaii last weekend because we were tired of the rainy, 35 degree weather. We are totally weak. We're going next week. Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves even though your boogers are frozen. Oh, and whatever you do, don't get eaten by a Polar Bear.

Shawn and Becky said...

40 below just doesn't seem right! Glad you can have some fun with it! Who knew water would turn to dust so fast, or snow or ice or whatever that was. . . .I guess I need to think of you when I think "I'm freezing" it's 40 above here and I'm really cold, I don't know how you guys do it! Glad all is well!