Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Couple of Coaches

As most of you know, I am going to be the assistant volleyball coach at the high school. We're starting practice on Monday, and I am very excited.

The new news: Michael recently interviewed to be the boys' basketball coach at the high school. This morning, he was offered the head coach position at the high school, which he accepted! Basketball will be starting the week after Thanksgiving... just as volleyball season is getting over. We definitely won't be getting bored any time soon!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That is so exciting...you guys are going to be awesome!

Shawn and Becky said...

Wow congratulations to both of you!! Having your dad as a coach for soccer I think Shawn and I both know how good Rilee's can be at coaching. Good luck to both of you!!

Danielle said...

Congrats Kelly and Michael. What an exciting adventure you two are having. I'm so glad things are going great.